Govt. Jobs (Civil Engineering) in Philadelphia area?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He's like Bean, Mr. Magoo, Inspector Clouseau, and Inspector Gadget all rolled into one. Have you noticed that the oblivious detective is a popular character in movies and cartoons?

:popcorn:
This thread is awesome!
Yea but I think its ran its course, as soon as people start talking about currant jam or one liner emoticons the thread is pretty much cooked, no one cares about your currant jam at christmas or an emoticon shooting itself it does not keep people engaged. Also no one cares about spelling mistakes so long as the content is juicy and people that hyper focus on spelling and post insesently will fizzle a thread unless there are enough people keeping the content engaging to drown him out. It is difficult to find an engaging group on any forum.

This thread is awesome!
Yea but I think its ran its course, as soon as people start talking about currant jam or one liner emoticons the thread is pretty much cooked, no one cares about your currant jam at christmas or an emoticon shooting itself it does not keep people engaged. Also no one cares about spelling mistakes so long as the content is juicy and people that hyper focus on spelling and post insesently will fizzle a thread unless there are enough people keeping the content engaging to drown him out. It is difficult to find an engaging group on any forum.
We are more than engaging. We just happen to engage people that think before they speak.

This thread is awesome!
How do you propose engaging in a conversation when the statements you post barely read at a middle school level? This isn't twitter or facebook where any smash of the keyboard will suffice. Believe it or not, most of the people here think out their responses before posting them. I understand that not everything needs to be a complete thought out thesis paper, but come on. You're a PROFESSIONAL ENGINEER. Act like one.

This thread is awesome!
How do you propose engaging in a conversation when the statements you post barely read at a middle school level? This isn't twitter or facebook where any smash of the keyboard will suffice. Believe it or not, most of the people here think out their responses before posting them. I understand that not everything needs to be a complete thought out thesis paper, but come on. You're a PROFESSIONAL ENGINEER. Act like one.
professional CHEMICAL engineer... get it right now, meow!

I just have to ask... WTF are you talking about when you mention a "jam at christmas?" Never mind.... I don't think I can handle reading the response...

This thread is awesome!
Well the newspaper is writen at roughly an 8th grade level. I dont mind sprinkling in some more periods but I think people know what im saying but just disagree. I want to keep it engaging but things denigrating the discussion into personal attacks makes treads fizzle and its frankly boring. I cant even remember now what you were so contentious about in the first place with regards to my previous posts. Something about the military not being for me (or alot of other people for that matter) spun someone into a tirade of insults.

This thread is awesome!
professional CHEMICAL engineer... get it right now, meow!

I just have to ask... WTF are you talking about when you mention a "jam at christmas?" Never mind.... I don't think I can handle reading the response...
The jam at christmas was in reference to another thread that had great momentum but quickly fizzled because of various peoples retarded responses, like some jam they liked at christmas. Its like having sex with your wife and she is saying dirty things to you and you say "I like chocolate chip cookies", she is liable to be pissed off at you lol.

What do you do if your theads fizzle?

And would it be covered by government healthcare?

And is it true that Obamarama will be bailing out the currant jelly companies after the disasterous sales this holiday season?

lol, indeed!

^Ok, you guys almost cost me a keyboard. I almost spit coke all over it and the monitor reading this.

The jam at christmas was in reference to another thread that had great momentum but quickly fizzled because of various peoples retarded responses, like some jam they liked at christmas. Its like having sex with your wife and she is saying dirty things to you and you say "I like chocolate chip cookies", she is liable to be pissed off at you lol.
So in this example, are you the wife, the husband mentioning cookies, or the person with the "retarded response"?

Last edited by a moderator:
^Ok, you guys almost cost me a keyboard. I almost spit coke all over it and the monitor reading this.
Sorry. If you'd like, I'll buy you a new one once the current currant crop comes in (after I've made jam, of course).

So in this example, are you the wife, the husband mentioning cookies, or the person with the "retarded response"?
It's a trick question. He's the cookie being mentioned by the husband.

Back