Goswami Sample Exams

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All: Dr. Goswani is not longer selling the practice problems due to an agreement with his editors. Soon Mc-Graw-Hill will publish a book with the samples. So for the time being can anyone can spare a copy(course for a fee). Thanks

I bought his two morning exams and one for the afternoon construction. I would gladly sell them for a small fee.

[email protected]

All: Dr. Goswani is not longer selling the practice problems due to an agreement with his editors. Soon Mc-Graw-Hill will publish a book with the samples. So for the time being can anyone can spare a copy(course for a fee). Thanks

I bought his two morning exams and one for the afternoon construction. I would gladly sell them for a small fee.

[email protected]

Items have been sold.

[email protected]

Items have been sold.
Sounds illegal to me. Goswami sent you an electronic .pdf file. I doubt you can simply print them and sell the prints.

Sounds illegal to me. Goswami sent you an electronic .pdf file. I doubt you can simply print them and sell the prints.

I sold the pdf file. How is that different from selling a book?
If the copyright statement says it is for single use, then the honor system (and the law) restricts it to just that. It does not give you the right to re-sell. The law is a little murky on electronic media, but the 'right thing' is to abide by the copyright statement.

Back