Goswami Errata?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
See attached.

Thanks Lucky. But that's old dude. Your errata is dated Nov '10 and is 2 pages long. Mine is dated Mar '11 and is 4 pages long. And I suspect mine isn't the most recent anymore. I'll contact Goswami to see if there is anything later than Mar '11. I'll let you guys know.

See attached.

Thanks Lucky. But that's old dude. Your errata is dated Nov '10 and is 2 pages long. Mine is dated Mar '11 and is 4 pages long. And I suspect mine isn't the most recent anymore. I'll contact Goswami to see if there is anything later than Mar '11. I'll let you guys know.

OK, I contacted Mr. Goswami for you guys and he sent me his latest errata. It is dated Oct '11 and is 6 pages long. I can't seem to figure out how to attach it here nor do I know how to host a PDF. Could someone please help me attach or host it? File size - 421KB

In the meantime, provide me your e-mail address and I'll be happy to send you a copy.

Sorry guys. I played hooky from work today (where the latest errata is on my computer) to go to Disneyland. I'll e-mail the errata out by lunch time tomorrow (Wed 02-08).

OK, I e-mailed out the errata to anyone requesting it this year (basically from post 37 to 51). If I missed anyone, please let me know. Good luck everyone. :)

Errata sent out up through post #58. If I missed anyone, please let me know. Again, good luck everyone!

Hi ptatohed,

I just purchased the Goswami's book, if you could see to sending the errata I would much appreciate it!

My email is nagz12 at yahoo dot com

Thanks
ips_emoticon.png

Back