GOOD NEWS!!!!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Be glad you're not in California. Judging by the state budget crunch, I don't anticipate getting the results back before the end of January. Waiting already bothering, but waiting until end of January early February is ridiculous. But, what can you do but wait and hope for the best?

CA Board has a meeting on 26th Jan. So play the waiting game. I'm in the same boat, but atleast we will have an idea of NCEES passing rate within next couple of weeks.

Be glad you're not in California. Judging by the state budget crunch, I don't anticipate getting the results back before the end of January. Waiting already bothering, but waiting until end of January early February is ridiculous. But, what can you do but wait and hope for the best?

I am one of those unlucky guys that still waiting for the result from CA board.

I got my results in Mississippi for the FLS on 12/7/09. I got my Tennessee PE results for the Oct '08 exam on Friday 01/09/09. Good luck to everyone ... waiting is the hardest part

AZ is typically one of the first states to receive results, and I received mine for the October '08 PE exam on Wednesday, December 17th. I'll never forget that day as long as I live!

NCEES will run the scantrons starting tomorrow evening or monday. Results will be out for those who are notified by email by Tuesday noon.

You should hope you don't have sadistic friend who is good with Word...speaking of which I may have to do that.

I am not an engineer, but i am married to one. He is obsessed with this site, and now i see why. You people are funny. Thanks for laughs, glad i am not waiting...but my husband is. Good luck people.

Back