Good luck to those taking the exam...

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GTjoy

Reaction score
Hi everyone. About a month and half ago I decided to postpone taking the PE exam for various personal and family reasons. So though I won't be taking it next weekend, I wanted to wish good luck to those of you who are. Thanks also to those of you who offered advice and tips even though you're not studying for it yourselves.

After things settle down I plan to start studying again. So hopefully I'll be visiting here again sometime soon. :)

For those of you taking it next week, let us know how it went! (or let us know how you feel right now- prepared, unprepared, nervous, etc.? )

Hi everyone. About a month and half ago I decided to postpone taking the PE exam for various personal and family reasons. So though I won't be taking it next weekend, I wanted to wish good luck to those of you who are. Thanks also to those of you who offered advice and tips even though you're not studying for it yourselves.
After things settle down I plan to start studying again. So hopefully I'll be visiting here again sometime soon. :)

For those of you taking it next week, let us know how it went! (or let us know how you feel right now- prepared, unprepared, nervous, etc.? )
Thanks, GTjoy. Don't let the fact that you are not taking the exam keep you from poking around here. The Shoot the Breeze forum is a great stress relief. As far as this exam cycle, I feeling pretty good, and am doing some final review. I am watching the NC State DVDs again, and getting organized. I think one of the keys for me is to not 'wig out' before or during the exam, so I am trying to stay loose and relaxed.

GTjoy: make sure you go ahead and take the test in April. I used a number of family and personal problems as reasons for me not to take the exam once, and then decided to just go for it anyway after another engineer told me that I would regret if if I continued to find reasons not to take the exam. You can do it!

I want to echo the sentiments - I postponed taking the exam multiple times because of other personal/family types of issues! Best of luck in your efforts! :)

JR

Back