good luck to all :)

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I felt better in the pm. AM part of the exam pissed me off. I thought I was in a position to get 95% this time around now matter how hard the exam turn out to be, but alaass all my time and studies still turned out to be "not enough". feeling so terrible. I hope I will pass.

u will pass, dont worry. just pray and be positive as long as u think u have worked hard u will get the fruit of it.

I feel really depressed, I know for a fact that I missed nine problems overall so far. The sad thing is that one of the problems I did correct on the test booklet with detailed steps, but I typed a wrong number into my calculator which matched one of the wrong answers. I realized it after turning my test in to the proctor.

I pray and hope to God that I passed this exam. Whatever the outcome turns out to be, I pray that God blesses me to get through it starting from this moment on.

Hey Guys and Gals,

Just sweating it out like the rest of you. As for me I've gotten a lot of feedback from my boss and some others that have been through it and little of what anyone has said has been truly helpful. I guess that is the deal with NCEES exam taking. NO ONE KNOWS!!! If there was any kind of consistency in the exam questions from exam to exam then we could sit a little more easily - one way or the other. Anyway, I feel like I'm border line and pissed that I don't already know. I have to pass this *&%$# exam for my job and can't bare the thought that I might have to do it again. As it is, I KNOW MORE THAN I NEED TO KNOW ABOUT THE NEC, MOTORS, TRANSFORMERS, ETC., ETC.

Peace to all,

Bruno

I feel really depressed, I know for a fact that I missed nine problems overall so far. The sad thing is that one of the problems I did correct on the test booklet with detailed steps, but I typed a wrong number into my calculator which matched one of the wrong answers. I realized it after turning my test in to the proctor.
I'm with you. I didn't even answer a couple of questions in the morning. A WAG might have been worth something.

Keep the faith. If I felt like I was certain I only had 9 sure wrong I would be feeling pretty good.

Bruno

Back