GOING FOR IT

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NowPE!

Reaction score
Okay I've taken this test more times than I care to tell and I have barely studied this go around. My past scores have been within anywhere from 1 to 8 points away from the passing mark (the best I can tell since they changed the way they report the results anyway) My scores were lowest in the HVAC, Statics, and Dynamics so I intend to concentrate the next 9 days on those subjects then take a practice test. I've studied all of this stuff hard in the past so I figure I was just rusty on these subjects for the last go around (took the test last October). Since it is past the time to cancel, I'm going for it. Any advice as to what would be my best strategy from now until test time would be appreciated. Oh, by the way. Mary, I never heard from you regarding how to change my screen name to "soonpe". Did you ever figure out how you can change it?

Good luck!

My best advice with such short time is to tag MERM so you have faster access to all the important equations. There are some good methods to do this on this site.

To change your screen name, go to my controls and then to "Change display name" on the LHS

Last edited by a moderator:
Under "My controls" there is no such title "Change display name" This is the same thing Mary told me and it does not exist on my screen. Is it under another heading or something?

Good luck!
My best advice with such short time is to tag MERM so you have faster access to all the important equations. There are some good methods to do this on this site.

To change your screen name, go to my controls and then to "Change display name" on the LHS

I really have no clue. Try PMing DVINNY or VTEnviro. They are admins and should be able to tell you.

Mary, I never heard from you regarding how to change my screen name to "soonpe". Did you ever figure out how you can change it?
Sorry, I never figured it out. It probably does need a minimum post count, like the others said. You'll get there. I'm glad you're taking the exam again. I'm cheering for you. I would agree with dude that tabbing and organizing would be the best use of time. For me, it helped just to mentally prepare - try to improve on things that you know could be better from last time.

Good luck, buddy! I'm taking it for my first time. I'm feeling pretty good about it, but we're still 10 days away. I expect the nervous energy to start here in the next few days. Actually, it probably would have already started if work wasn't so completely bogged down right now.

Of course I have a project due date on the day of the exam, which means I need to wrap up my portion of the project Wednesday before the exam, because Thursday is a travel day.

Latest posts

Back