GO CRAZY

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
30gxgv.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Get your employer to cover it.
They will only cover the cost of the exam & registration fee when I pass the exam.

Courses, study materials, supplies, hotel, mileage, and meals coverage is up to the discretion of my department manager. 

They will only cover the cost of the exam & registration fee when I pass the exam.

Courses, study materials, supplies, hotel, mileage, and meals coverage is up to the discretion of my department manager. 
Same here, basically. My boss refuses to pay for anything else. Except the fee to become officially licensed.

Same here, basically. My boss refuses to pay for anything else. Except the fee to become officially licensed.
I *think* I get the stamp covered but yeah, it's the 350$ fee from NCEES and 80$ to VT. That's all that's officially covered. 

*IF* my expense report goes to my direct manager, not the department manager, she said she'd approve some of my study materials but I'm pretty certain it's the big boss not her. 

What's everyone's bet on what day results will start showing up? I am betting on the 05/17 at earliest. 

what if.......

I'm already crazy? 

Do I go crazier? More Crazy? Mo'Cray? :dunno:  

Back