Get discount on FE EIT course

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

melady

Reaction score
Howdy, Y'all!

Sylvia here from the great state of Texas!

I am interested in taking the FE/EIT [Testmaster] course in the Houston area, [SIZE=14pt]and there's a discount if 3 people take it together[/SIZE]. Interested?

:please:

Howdy, Y'all!

I am interested in taking the FE/EIT [Testmaster] course in the Houston area, [SIZE=14pt]and there's a discount if 3 people take it together[/SIZE]. Interested?

I suggest you check EITEXPERTS also

they only charge $850 for 136 hours.

Before choosing any review class compare the available courses. Man their lecture is great look at their sample lecture, very impressive at this site

www.eitexperts.com

Fatimah

Howdy, Y'all!

I suggest you check EITEXPERTS also

they only charge $850 for 136 hours.

Before choosing any review class compare the available courses. Man their lecture is great look at their sample lecture, very impressive at this site

www.eitexperts.com

Fatimah
I live in texas, i recieved a mail from eitexperts. They invite me to register for free webinar. Man that was awsome, plus you sit at home prof teach you can ask questions, talk with class mate around the country and even print out whatever prof write on the board. Plus in their webinar they gave us a code and we get 200 discount. I really like their class. I heard they still give that free webinar, man go to their site and register, it is free.

Howdy, Y'all!

So, did you end up taking the Testmasters Class in Houston?

Howdy, Y'all!

So, did you end up taking the Testmasters Class in Houston?
There is a free online tutorial prepared by Texas A&M Uni. You might be interested.

Latest posts

Back