GEORGIA - RESULTS

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:wtf: You can email every section except the engineering licensing board. I guess they are so cranky because of all the emails they have received. Hmmm. Maybe they'll get the point that this is too long to wait! Maybe. :dunno:

Some guy on "the ther site" posted he got FE results.

there are results up if you search by license # several "by examination" issued today, looks like they have done A-D. If my last name begins with a C I guess that means I am toast :suicide:

yeah just got back,, long meeting...

yep it appears I will get a "thick" letter.....

anyone got that number for truck driving school?

Road guy, I just took a look at your profile and **** I have never wanted to stare at a fridge more in my life. Almost took my mind of getting results.

up the H's now......

I wish I wouldnt have checked before I went home, I was in a good mood..

:drunk:

They are uploading the results so slowly that I don't know if they will post them all by end of day.

Last edited by a moderator:
wow, they got to Z and there were only 115 new licenses, There had to be at least 300 or more in that room.

I only saw 1 name out of about 8 people I knew that took it...

congrats to those in GA that passed!

well after seeing A-Z posted on the website yesterday without my name I guess I failed.

I got good and drunk and felt sorry for myself last night but feel more optimistc today for some reason, luckily everyone at my office was with me watching the results, so everyone already knows I bombed....which means dont have to dread going to work monday.

congrats to all who passed and I think I will be looking to start a Civil_Geotech/STR support group here for the next 4 months...

Going to hit up the honey doo list this weekend and get back on the study wagon after July 4th....

I think a lot people fear what other coworkers will think but once they know you failed you start to feel a lot better.

Lets be honest, from a supervisors standpoint, you are more concerned with your employee's day to day performance and accomplishing the job at hand. A number and a seal should not change that.

For those who didn't pass, enjoy the weekend.

These next 4 months will fly by, trust me. I guess that is one good thing about the PE. There is really no time to sulk since the next exam is right around the corner.

:)

Roadguy, I am still hopeful you passed. Never know until you receive the official letter.

Crossing my fingers!!!!

well its Official now :brick: ..Mail Man delivered the bads...

breakdown wasnt too bad I didnt think.

100 % on AM Structural & Transportation/Design

over 80 % on the WR parts (AM& PM)

but 33% on AM Geo & Environmental

and just over 0.0 on PM geo didnt help either..

I got slammed on the PM construction and transportation planning, which sort of puzzles me cause I thought those were no brainers?

Back to the drawing board......

Back