GEORGIA - RESULTS

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok, I'm pretty nervous right now. I can't bear looking it up...This is my 3rd time taking Elec-Power. I think I'm going to wait till I get home before looking...That way I can take a drink before looking, so it can soften the blow a little.

Besides its taking forever just to bring up the page here at work.

They're moving pretty fast now, after a lunch break...They're up to the I's.

I passed the Mechanical! Woohoo!

Hey, bcse, so what letter does that take them up to as far as last names?
They are currently at Erik Alois Rohde PE032258

I was a couple of names above that...

I am shaking and trying to call my mom... husband actually found it before me... aww. He knows my pain from 2 years ago.

Volts006 said:
Hey, bcse, so what letter does that take them up to as far as last names?

My apologies for all those replies my machine just keep churning after I hit add reply...

Ok, I'm pretty nervous right now. I can't bear looking it up...This is my 3rd time taking Elec-Power. I think I'm going to wait till I get home before looking...That way I can take a drink before looking, so it can soften the blow a little.
Besides its taking forever just to bring up the page here at work.
Well...I took my drink.......AND I PASSED!!!!! WHOOOO HOOO!!!!

Third time's a charm!

CONGRATS to all the other new GA PEs! If you didn't make it this time, keep trying.

:woot: bump :true:

DVINNY, SAPPER, ROAD GUY, or someone - ADD MY NAME TO THE BANNER!

Last edited by a moderator:
GA PE's, does any know if Georgia sends out a wall certificate with the passing letter?

Also, can you purchase additional wall certificates if you want to display in more than one location?

GA PE's, does any know if Georgia sends out a wall certificate with the passing letter?
Also, can you purchase additional wall certificates if you want to display in more than one location?
Their site, http://sos.georgia.gov/plb/faqs/09%20faqs....f%20examination

says "Examination grades are generally mailed out in mid-July for April examinations, and mid-February for October examinations. Wall certificates are generally mailed within four months of examination grade notifications."

And on the fee page is says

"*** Effective July 1, 2002: $25.00 charge for decorative wall certificates (PE and LS Only) ***"

I have no idea what that means, maybe you have to order or pay for a wall certificate... I should just go ask some other people down the hall what they had to do.

For amount of time and money we all put into studying for this test we should be able to choose 1 of 2 packages.

Package 1: 2 wall certificates, 5-3x5, and 10 wallet size

Package 2: 22x34 Plot, 2 wall certificates, 5-3x5, and 10 wallet size

For amount of time and money we all put into studying for this test we should be able to choose 1 of 2 packages.
Package 1: 2 wall certificates, 5-3x5, and 10 wallet size

Package 2: 22x34 Plot, 2 wall certificates, 5-3x5, and 10 wallet size

I wit u on that one Boom. There's been a bunch of time spent. Not to mention that I used a week's worth of vacation time to study.

Ok, new Georgia PE's -- anybody got their boss asking them to put in the order for their seal yet? Mine has asked -- Although I have not gotton the letter yet. Of course it is listed on the website database.

You know with computers (and having not gotton an actual letter yet) I'm just a wee-bit nervous that their was an error in their database --- Go ahead and place the order?

:screwloose: :dunno:

I know this sounds crazy, but anybody else got the same type jitters????

I wit u on that one Boom. There's been a bunch of time spent. Not to mention that I used a week's worth of vacation time to study.
Same here... I took the week of the test off, just to prep my mind and body. I went to bed each night at 7 pm and got up at 4 am. Do you know how many "Engineering Marvels" I missed on TV!!!!!!!! :oops: Who am I kidding, I probably would of wasted my time playing video games and drinking beer. :true:

Back