Georgia PE Results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bah Humbug, you know good and well we are not seeing the results until after Christmas.

Yeah I don't think we are either. Its 2:30 and no one has a license then we are not going to see anything until then.

Anybody had their application page to show Test Results as COMPLETED instead of PENDING? Not I, but last name starts with W

Nope...and mine starts with B. It should give you something to look forward to next week when you get back to work.

Anybody had their application page to show Test Results as COMPLETED instead of PENDING? Not I, but last name starts with W
Unless things have changed, you will never see your test results showing "complete". In June, as soon as my license was issued, my application page could no longer be accessed.

GA is really back dated when it comes to approving applicaiton as well as reporting results.. look at how Texas works... amazing difference.. I should have taken my PE from Texas last year when i was living there.

GA is really back dated when it comes to approving applicaiton as well as reporting results.. look at how Texas works... amazing difference.. I should have taken my PE from Texas last year when i was living there.
like I said yesterday, just be glad you didn't take the exam in California. The results will come. For now I would focus on having a Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, Merry Festivus, etc., that should help take your mind off the test.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just spoke to someone at the Professional Licensing Board's office (Tuesday @ 10:48 am). They received the results and are processing them now. She told me that our application status page will be updated during this process and to check that. Sounds like we may get the website update before Christmas but I wouldn't expect to get a letter until after Christmas......so the waiting continues!!
Anybody seen any changes?

Having to work on the 24th? I am sure they will be highly motivated!

Roadwreck is right. Give yourself a break for a couple of days. After Christmas, you can think about results. Believe me, I know what it's like to wait in December. More than once. But, let it go for a couple of days.

I am thinking of changing my expection date to Valentine's Day. That way the chance of disappointment is slightly lower.

Start counting backwards from 1,000,000 by 7's. That will keep your mind occupied for awhile.

My expectations were sometime in mid to late January until I found this stupid chat board and heard about when GA typically sends them out. You people have ruined me!...HAHA!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back