Georgia PE Results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anybody bugged the Board lately and got a responce or good lie from them?

I called and they said that they are going to update the "status of an application" page first. Right now mine still says "PENDING" in the box for recieved test scores from testing agency. They still have not recieved the info yet as of yesterday.

I called and they said that they are going to update the "status of an application" page first. Right now mine still says "PENDING" in the box for recieved test scores from testing agency. They still have not recieved the info yet as of yesterday.
Hell...my page still says they are reviewing my application....I may never find out!!

10 days and counting from the Board meeting.......will today be the day??? I am not getting my hopes up.

PE033585 is still the magic license number.
https://secure.sos.state.ga.us/myverification/

In years past they have always updated this first. Also, if PE033585 comes up, and you click on the licensee, and under "Obtained By Method:" reads examination then you know they have results.

Hope that helps.
I wonder if me checking the site every minute is slowing their ability to post the scores.....hmmm....lol.

I am in NC and I find I can not help but check the online directory every 5 minutes to see if results are in. It wasn't bad until you start reading other posts that people have gotten their results. It seems like any day now could be the day.

Georgia does have some of the worst Gov. employees that would be typing this stuff in you know.

Has anyone harassed the board in the last 2 days to see if we have even received the results from ELSES?

This is what I got this morning:

It is usually just after the first of the year before we have the grades posted.

Sincerely,

J. Darren Mickler III

Executive Director

Office of the Secretary of State

Professional Licensing Boards Division

237 Coliseum Drive

Macon, GA 31217

This is awful news, but it's better to know, so I can stop wasting all my time staring down the My Verification page of the website.

I was seriously hoping to have this behind me in 2008 and start 2009 fresh.

for GA it seems that the results usually come out between Christmas and new years. Last year they came out on the 19th.

I have a feeling if we do not see anything today, we won't see anything until after Christmas.....

I have a feeling if we do not see anything today, we won't see anything until after Christmas.....

I hope like hell they get their act together. Some states already have there freakin letters, and we haven't even got the internet updated. WTF!!!!!!!

I hope like hell they get their act together. Some states already have there freakin letters, and we haven't even got the internet updated. WTF!!!!!!!
just be glad you aren't in California. They still have two more months to wait

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back