Georgia PE Results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone have any news on the release of the PE results?
I called yesterday, and the secretary that answered made it sound like they had received them. I just called again and talked to another secretary, she sounded confused, and told me that they usually receive the results 4-6 weeks, and asked for my social and told me nothing.

They just posted mine....I passed (Mech/HVAC third time)

It' overrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Yeah, I am telling you....this time was really brutal!!!!

Thanks again!!!!

And thanks to the best board!!!

I passed!!! First time, last time!! YIPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :party-smiley-048: :party-smiley-048:

I may not have the required 25 posts to make the banner but at least I now have my PE stamp!!!!

Feels great! I'm pumped and 10 feet tall.

:p10940623:

Civil/Transportation

Congrats to all who passed! To those who didn't, I hope you Get-R-Done in Oct.

The posting of results appears to be complete on the Georgia licensing board webpage. A bunch of new names were added this morning.
https://secure.sos.state.ga.us/myverification/

:party-smiley-048:

I passed! I passed!

Congrats!!!

So sorry to all of you that had to wait overnight!!! I had a nice celebration evening, and I am paying for it a bit today, but oh well, I'M A PE!

The posting of results appears to be complete on the Georgia licensing board webpage. A bunch of new names were added this morning.
https://secure.sos.state.ga.us/myverification/

:party-smiley-048:

I passed! I passed!

Does anyone know if the FE results have been posted on the website yet? I know someone who took the exam and I don't see their name on the website yet. I'm hoping the FE results just aren't updated yet.

After the stopped posting last night in the middle of the 'p's a co-worker took me out for a congraulations/I'm sorry meal, as we weren't sure which would be correct.

Found out this morning though I passed!

After the stopped posting last night in the middle of the 'p's a co-worker took me out for a congraulations/I'm sorry meal, as we weren't sure which would be correct.
Found out this morning though I passed!
That sucks that they suspended posting the results overnight. I think the wait would drive me nuts. I'm glad when I got my results the timing was a complete surprise. I had convinced myself that the results weren't going to be out for another week. I was on a road trip and just happened to check my email and there was one for a guy that took the exam with me sending me a congratulations on passing. It was a great email. Sadly b/c I was driving I had to wait a few hours before I could have a celebratory drink.

Congrats Strickland!!!

I thought it was perfect timing as well, I had decided I wasn't going to find out until next week either. I decided to check one last time, and they had started posting. The last hour of my day yesterday, was somewhat worthless.

Do they post the FE results the same as the PE results in alphabetical order? We had a couple kids in the office that took it to, and their names weren't up either.

Back