GEORGIA IS OUT!!!!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And now the hubs and twins are meeting me for lunch to celebrate!  
I haven't contributed to this forum, but I have been following it as I took the geotechnical exam in October. Unfortunately I did not pass (although I knew that when I finished the exam), but I am so excited for you!

I have twins as well (they are 3 years old). Finding a fellow female engineer who has twins too is always exciting!

Anyway, I just wanted to tell you congratulations and I wish you and your family the best! Now you can go relax and enjoy those sweet babies!!!

I haven't contributed to this forum, but I have been following it as I took the geotechnical exam in October. Unfortunately I did not pass (although I knew that when I finished the exam), but I am so excited for you!

I have twins as well (they are 3 years old). Finding a fellow female engineer who has twins too is always exciting!

Anyway, I just wanted to tell you congratulations and I wish you and your family the best! Now you can go relax and enjoy those sweet babies!!!
Hello fellow MoM!  Thanks!  Having twins, working and studying is a crazy balancing act.  Took me 2 attempts  - had to seriously evaluate my study time and give up weekend time with my kids, which totally sucked.  Best of luck to you!  If you can handle twins, you can handle anything!! So happy to meet a fellow twin mommy engineer, too!!

Congrats to everyone else who passed. Big sigh of relief. If anyone is curious about their number, they’ve started posting them on the website http://verify.sos.ga.gov/verification/

You can type in PE04268 or PE4269 or PE0427 to see all that have been added so far.

PE042682 - PE042725 have been posted so far.

So do you get an email or something when they issue your number?
I just did a license check on the SOS site and saw my number! *chills* Wonder what the next steps are. I assume we'll get some correspondence from the board soonish. 

Is it okay to change my credentials on my email, linkedin, etc now that I have a licese number?

Back