GA PE License Issued?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I should add that Georgia should have released ALL results the same day.  I would be very upset if I was on the list that did not get released.

Insane torture. Looks like we will know Monday because my SOS website and NCEES do in fact say results pending. What's another couple of days?

I have not gotten anything either.  Looks like they had only issued one other licence today at around 11 am but it was reciprocity from another state.  I am not sure what Georgia is doing but it is quite frustrating.  I dont understand why they dont give NCEES the go ahead to release the results.  

I don't either especially since NCEES has already posted,on their site that they have released results to boards. We now know they have them so what is the hold up. Its either pass or fail. It's pretty black and white I believe.

Yeah NCEES isn't update still for me either. Just spam their office until they release lol. I imagine it has to be today.

No update on NCEES on my end either.  Enviro, you were the other one that got the SoS email Friday right?

Anyone else get any emails or call their office? Looks like NCEES still hasn't updated.
I called on Friday. The woman I spoke to wasn't very helpful and didn't know anything about the test results being released.

It seems like the SOS website is a database that may update at a certain time everyday. Since the results from Friday were updated shortly after 6pm, I'm expecting the same for today. Maybe once all results are released, NCEES can update the dashboard.

I had this sent to my email from GA SOS "Congratulations! Your application for a Professional Engineer has been approved by the Professional Licensing Board." (It did go to my Junk folder in Gmail so I did not check that till just now!). But I was issued a PE number by the state and it was verified on the GA SOS License Verification. My NCEES dashboard still showes the results pending. Hopefully the situation Road Guy brought up does not happen?!?

FYI: Last name begins in P as well

Back