Fortress (Zombie Game) - ROUND 2

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I shoot Flyer

funny-food-art-14.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I got shot last week and didn't even notice. That's what I get for sneaking off to the Dells with the family for a couple of days.

Updated stats through this weekend:

Two people tied with 7 total days as survivors (4 people tied with 6)

Current zombie leader has 11 total days, and holds the current longest streak at 5 days.

Best marksman currently has 6 good shots

Hungriest zombie currently has 5 good bites

We currently have the fewest surivors since May 24th.

Here's a snapshot of my spreadsheet as of Friday (not sure why it's so blurry, but Red = zombie, green = survivor, & Black = dead)

Zombies6-01.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Sapper said:
BLAM, BLAM, BLAM... I shoot KnightFox... in the junk.
Happened to be cleaning my gun this morning and subsequently had it aimed at Sapper's junk. BOOOOM! I shoot Sapper and his nuts are obliterated. Guess that'll teach me to clean a loaded gun. ;)

Well, seeing as Sapper had a good shot 45 minutes ago, you probably already know you're getting fed to the zombies...

Sorry Knightfox, but as my only confirmed zombie data point, I must blast a hole in your zombe gut.

With no action in the last couple of days, a well researched shot is not possible. So, I lean over the edge of the roof of my well fortified, zombie proof mansion and blindly pop a cap at...Envirotex???

Back