Football 2021 (NFL / NCAA)

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jamal Adams left the jets to join the west coast jets. #gohawks

Holy crap every contender for the SB this year was a wild card!

On the negative side, I'm def. going to have to root for the AFC this year. The NFC teams are no bueno.

Holy crap every contender for the SB this year was a wild card!

On the negative side, I'm def. going to have to root for the AFC this year. The NFC teams are no bueno.
All four games this weekend were insane.

I thought Tom Brady was going to add another miracle to his belt.

The Bills should have squibbed the last kickoff and I don't think overtime ever happens. Obviously, overtime is stupid in the NFL, no reason it should end like that. I can't watch KC in another superbowl.

I mean, 49ers in the NFC Championship again was not something I was expecting. They beat the Rams in the last game of the season… Let’s see if they can do it again!

i don't want to root for SF but I hate the Rams, so go Niners! I am really hoping the Bengals beat KC.

HOLY ****! HOLY ****! HOLY ****!!! The Bengals are going to the Super Bowl!!!

I was optimistic for the season…hard to do worse than the last few years…but I never would have imagined they’d go this far. We’re just out in the ‘burbs, but when I walked outside, you could still hear the fireworks and car horns everywhere.

As someone who has been was them since I was a kid, it is kind of annoying because I guarantee that A LOT of the the people here posting all their Bengals/Who Dey stuff on FB were posting about how much they hated them during the lean years.

I saw that. out of the 4 teams playing, Cincy had the majority of the states behind them going into the game last night. I'll be interested to see what it's like for the Super Bowl. I saw one of those maps yesterday about who's supporting who and every state was orange except California. I know it's supposed to be a joke, but I wonder how far it'll be from the truth.

i don't want to root for SF but I hate the Rams, so go Niners! I am really hoping the Bengals beat KC.
Honestly I would have loved seeing another SF/CIN super bowl. Happened in 1982 and 1989, SF won both.

Blegh, Garappolo and his kryptonite! I actually missed the fourth quarter last night (I was driving home for most of the game) and wasn’t listening on the radio (football on the radio is not my favorite), so I’m not sad that I missed seeing that. Ha!

with the potentially awesome half time show, I might have to figure out how we can get the game.
For those who missed it, halftime at the KC/Cin game yesterday was a hilarious train wreck. Apparently nobody bothered to think about how well it'd work to set up a giant set of speakers right behind the broadcasters. Instead of getting insights about the game, America got a bunch of guys screaming at each other while getting drowned out by the Applebee's song.

Back