Fantasy Football 2020

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And now, the Titans have COVID positive cases! I KNEW the NFL wouldn't be able to hide from COVID forever. I mean, they did watch all the other leagues and choose to stay quiet and pretend basically everything is pretty much normal besides the number of fans in arenas. At least, that's what it seems like to me.

Honestly, I've pretty much lost interest in football this year, as well. I didn't even watch any football on Opening Sunday, and didn't really watch the Niners game last week or this past Sunday, either. Guess I've found better uses for my time!

we are still void of local channels because we haven't gotten around to buying one of those network tv antenna things yet.  Maybe subconsciously we are delaying because we don't want to watch all the political ads

NFL football is great. :)  

Everyone will get COVID. :(  

I'm still watching and playing fantasy. Only 2 leagues this year.

College Football (well the SEC games) has been pretty good the last couple of weeks - not sure when the Bad 10 and the WUSS 12 play?  ;)

Who cares?  All of 2020/21 college football is nothing more than an extended combine.  Half the coaches/players are out or are going to be out, schedules are trash, etc.  Hell, I even let my fantasy football team auto draft if that tells you how much I care about sports this year.  And even that was a **** show, since I had guys with zero points due to games being postponed.

There is just something about havig CFB on Saturdays, even if youre not really watching it..

it was cute how all the people in Denver had dug all their broncos grear out Sunday thinking they were going to beat the chiefs, but the good news is that for one Sunday the 2:00 trip to the grocery store was empty like the days Peyton Manning played here..

Last edited by a moderator:
I broke my skiping this year of NFL to watch the Falcons / Broncos game yesterday (well I had it on while I was working at home, but I was followig most of it) 

I dont know if its the lack of fans but  it just seems very flat to watch. They need to add some fake crowd noise just for TV viewers (say you get up for more nachos and then you hear the crowd make noise so you know something good or bad happened)

Also the Broncos appear to suck worse than the Atlanta Chokers..

I broke my skiping this year of NFL to watch the Falcons / Broncos game yesterday (well I had it on while I was working at home, but I was followig most of it) 

I dont know if its the lack of fans but  it just seems very flat to watch. They need to add some fake crowd noise just for TV viewers (say you get up for more nachos and then you hear the crowd make noise so you know something good or bad happened)

Also the Broncos appear to suck worse than the Atlanta Chokers..
I thought they were adding fake crowd noise. I've definitely heard some on some games without fans. But it's hard to keep up with what stadiums have no fans vs limited fans

Also you picked a sucky game to watch to break your NFL boycott. LOL

Last edited by a moderator:
i hear it on the college games, but they are allowing more fans so I think its natural?

But other than a few minutes of watching MNF on the plane a few weeks ago this was the first NFL game I actually watched, there was the standard "its 3rd down" from the speakers in the stadium but I didnt hear any noise- 

Denver people I work with all thought they would steamroll the falcons, and the falcons actually mopped the floor with the broncos, score doesnt show it. But it wasnt like the beating tom brady got list night, lol I wished I would have watched it

Back