FLORIDA - RESULTS

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:pass

I'm stunned, I can hardly beleive it, just about the best Christmas present ever!

Good luck to all the rest of you who haven't heard yet, it must be hell listening to all of us and not knowing yet. Keep the faith!

Merry fucking Christmas!!!!!!

Congrats to jregieng, scottiesei, MetroRAFB and tmckeon!!

:claps: :claps: :claps: :claps: :claps: :claps: :claps:

:congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :???:

Hello there,

Congrats to Scottie,TMcK abd Metro. By the way Metro, that is the most original Merry Christmas I've ever read :lol2x:

;guns; ;guns; ;guns; ;guns; ;guns; ;guns; ;guns; ;guns; ;guns; ;guns;

:beerchug :beerchug :beerchug :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :beerchug :beerchug :beerchug :congrats:

Good luck to all the rest of you who haven't heard yet, it must be hell listening to all of us and not knowing yet. Keep the faith!
Pure, unadulterated hell to exact! It's to the point of painful now. :kick:

Congrats to all!!!!!!!!!!!!

Metro, good to hear buddy!

Go post on the Results thread, I just added you to the banner because I just saw this one.

Congratulations, jregieng, scottiesei, MetroRAFB and tmckeon, whitley85, timmyutah, txkat, 3gorgesdam!!!!!!

Merry Christmas, and welcome to Professional Engineering. :beerchug :beerchug

You have earned it. :woot: :congrats:

and for the rest of you :wait

Good Luck!! :thumbsup:

Wow .. it looks like Florida represented well this round! :woot:

Thank you very much for all the well wishes - it is very much appreciated. :+1: :D

Congratulations: :congrats:

MetroRAFB

tmckeon

whitley85

timmyutah

txkat

3gorgesdam

Completely awesome !! :claps: :claps:

Good luck to everyone that is still waiting. :wait

JR

Merry Christmas! Thanks again to all of you, it's been great having this sounding board during the P.E. hell that is the studying, taking, waiting process.

Congratulations to all who have passed, they can never take it away unless you screw up bigtime!

I think all of us successful passers have an obligation to stick around and help the next round of folks. I definitely got a lot of helpful hints and info here during my studying. I know I'm not going anywhere.

Good luck to all who have yet to receive their results.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!

:beerchug :beerchug :beerchug :beerchug :beerchug :beerchug

Back