FLORIDA - RESULTS

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Forgive my skepticism umjeffr. If you are indeed who you claim to be, don't send in your form or money until you get your October results. I emailed the board as well a couple of weeks ago about the same deadline and they said they will be revising that deadline for October examinees. They specifically told me not to send in the form or the money until after I got my October results.

ok, thanks for the info. I guess they failed to tell that to me.

I figured that would be the case.

I guess we will see if i was correct when the mail comes tonight.

I will post again when i get home and check the mail.

By the way, i have been checking the florida llicense site for updated license info, and no changes to mine yet.

ok, thanks for the info. I guess they failed to tell that to me. I figured that would be the case.

I guess we will see if i was correct when the mail comes tonight.

I will post again when i get home and check the mail.

By the way, i have been checking the florida llicense site for updated license info, and no changes to mine yet.
Cool Jeff.

I wouldn't hang your shingle on FBPE updating their website - they take forever to do that. :brick: You will be receiving your results from ELSES by mail before you hear anything from FBPE.

Good luck - for all of us. :+1:

JR

does anyone have a "pooped my pants" smiley?
0454.jpg

Fudgey, I need your help! I just made a mess of my pants. I called ELSES again, the wonderfully helpful woman I got on the phone said they mailed FL's PE letters out to the examinees today. :true:

Wonder how long it'll take the overloaded postal system to get them to us from SC?

My best guess at the moment would be that FL folks will start receiving their letters from ELSES on Tuesay. Slight chance I suppose we could get them on Saturday but with Xmas and the higher volume of mail, I wouldn't count on receiving them before Xmas, even though they mailed them today. Time will tell I guess.

If you talk to the old timers, they'll tell you the "thick" vs. "thin" envelope story.

The thin envelope contained a letter saying you passed.

The thick envelope contained an application to retake the exam.

If you talk to the old timers, they'll tell you the "thick" vs. "thin" envelope story.
The thin envelope contained a letter saying you passed.

The thick envelope contained an application to retake the exam.
Are you calling me an oldtimer ??!! :eek:ld timer: "oldtimer"

In my previous non-passing notices, I received three sheets of paper - 1 sheet that say FAIL, 1 sheet for diagnostics, and 1 sheet to explain how I can re-apply to take the exam. :true: :ruh:

Friends of mine who have received passing notices have told me it is 1 sheet that says PASS.

I am hoping for the 1 sheet wonder in the next few days :mail:

JR

Got a feeling I'm being called an old-timer too. Alright, young'uns, you need to behave!

I think VTE is referring to those that were posting in June while waiting for the April results. "oldtimer"

btw, :pass

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you, TxKat, that was last april but I wanted to use the new smilie.

and welcome to you! :wel

Still nothing in the mail. Maybe Saturday? Would love a national web site that we all could go and find out our results.

Hello there,

Nothing in Florida yet :mail: ? I am surprised. That is not what I was expecting. Sorry about that Floridians. I feel your pain. JR, my friend, I am with you all the way brother.

;guns; ;guns; ;guns; ;guns; ;guns; ;guns; ;guns; ;guns; ;guns; ;guns;

My letter came in the mail today ..........

:pass

I can't even talk right now ... I will post more later.

JR

Back