FLORIDA - RESULTS

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good luck guys. All of a sudden, the temperature in my office dropped to like 10 degrees. Thats how nervous I am.

:whipping:

I just told my girlfriend they have begun to hand out PE-nesses in Ohio and Texas. She immediately ran to poop from the excitement. In the meantime, she is playing with my Wii. Can't wait to show her my new PE-ness.
IF you have one...

Does anyone know how long it will take FBPE to validate the scores. Other threads from other states are saying that they aren't hearing from myNCEES but from their state boards, will FBPE be updating their stuff soon?

Does anyone know how long it will take FBPE to validate the scores. Other threads from other states are saying that they aren't hearing from myNCEES but from their state boards, will FBPE be updating their stuff soon?
They're probably done by now.... NCEES has to get the Ok to post them after, and that seems to be the hold up. TX results posted on the TX board but had a delay or maybe haven't posted via NCEES from what I understand

Any chance myfloridalicense.com is updated faster than they'll send the email to us to check ncees? I'm checking just in case. I guess it won't be overly helpful if it still says that I'm eligible for the exam.

Ah, dang. Still says I'm eligible for the exam. Still has my name spelled wrong. Oh well...

On that note - and because I can't concentrate - and I ate something that makes my stomach feel ill (could be the wait for the exam) - How did you all feel after the exam? I'm still trying to figure out whether I passed or not based on how I felt about the questions. I got an answer for all but 3 questions. I know at least 3 answers I got were wrong. But I felt like I really couldn't have prepared any better on my own. The only thing I could have done a few more practice problems was geotechnical/soils questions (man I'm clueless about that stuff), but I really don't know how in the world I'll prepare for the exam a second time. I guess I'll have to break down and pay for one of those classes.

Last edited by a moderator:
Has anybody contacted FBPE to see if they have validated the results and given NCEES the go ahead to post the results, like many others have said they have done for their states?

Any chance myfloridalicense.com is updated faster than they'll send the email to us to check ncees? I'm checking just in case. I guess it won't be overly helpful if it still says that I'm eligible for the exam.
When I passed the EIT It took MyFloridaLIcense about 6 weeks to update, and assign me a EI number.

Has anybody contacted FBPE to see if they have validated the results and given NCEES the go ahead to post the results, like many others have said they have done for their states?

no answer

FBPE response about 10 mins ago to the question if we will get them TODAY

"Yes, you should get them tonight or tomorrow. Thank you."

Figures. Knowing Florida government they probably already left for the weekend!

When I passed the EIT It took MyFloridaLIcense about 6 weeks to update, and assign me a EI number.
I should have thought of that. I don't remember much about the FE. I think I knew I passed it when I left, so I didn't really worry about it after that. Plus, I had 4 more years as an engineer before it meant anything. So I don't have any time reference for when the exam results or license numbers were out.

Oh goodness. So I should hunker down, finish updating this SWMM model and forget about it for the afternoon? What part of today to engineers not understand?

You're awesome! I called Brian twice and got voicemail

Back