FLORIDA - RESULTS

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LOL....The wait starting to get to you?

Here's what you need to remember. THEY WANT THE PASSING OF THE EXAM TO BE SPECIAL!

If you could just walk in, take a test, place the card in the slot and find out if you passed or failed, and if you failed retake it tomorrow, how special would that be?

I failed the damn test 3 times then passed on the forth. Not only did I have to endure this torture 4 times, but between the 3rd and 4th test I had to wait a whole year, so trust me when I say.....

This is part of what makes this an elite club! Enjoy this time, it'll never get any better than this (of course only after you finally do pass!)

I think each board should write their own tests, then bid out the testing services and review them on performance. Effiecency would improve as well as customer service.

Bottom line is that NCEES is not the worst company around, but they could definately improve in many areas. The upsetting thing is that they show no signs of effort or interest in improvement. Like most companies, their bottom line sits on a foundation of our money.

LOL....The wait starting to get to you?
Here's what you need to remember. THEY WANT THE PASSING OF THE EXAM TO BE SPECIAL!

If you could just walk in, take a test, place the card in the slot and find out if you passed or failed, and if you failed retake it tomorrow, how special would that be?

I failed the damn test 3 times then passed on the forth. Not only did I have to endure this torture 4 times, but between the 3rd and 4th test I had to wait a whole year, so trust me when I say.....

This is part of what makes this an elite club! Enjoy this time, it'll never get any better than this (of course only after you finally do pass!)
"LOL....The wait starting to get to you?" Yes ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
I think each board should write their own tests, then bid out the testing services and review them on performance. Effiecency would improve as well as customer service.
Bottom line is that NCEES is not the worst company around, but they could definately improve in many areas. The upsetting thing is that they show no signs of effort or interest in improvement. Like most companies, their bottom line sits on a foundation of our money.
you definitely don't work for a state government. ;) Your assumptions are not realistic.

Well seeing how TX and OH got results, I am hoping our results have been sent to FBPE. Which means the heat is on FBPE. Come-on FBPE, I know you can give us a quick turn around!!!

Seriously, I like the FBPE, they have always been very helpful

I bet NCEES is staggering the release time by state to keep the site from getting overloaded. Hopefully, if thats true, we are coming up on the list

So nervous, I have had to go pee twice in the last 30 min.

I just told my girlfriend they have begun to hand out PE-nesses in Ohio and Texas. She immediately ran to poop from the excitement. In the meantime, she is playing with my Wii. Can't wait to show her my new PE-ness.

Back