FL Certificates

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

eringharvey

Reaction score
It sounded like a few Civils got their number online and perhaps have received their certificates in the mail? Have any Electricals gotten their info updated on the website? The passing flyer said it could take 8-10 weeks so I know there is still time, but I was just curious.

It sounded like a few Civils got their number online and perhaps have received their certificates in the mail? Have any Electricals gotten their info updated on the website? The passing flyer said it could take 8-10 weeks so I know there is still time, but I was just curious.
Got mine 3 weeks ago but they made a mistake on my name and they will send out a new one. I should be receiving it in a few days.

I took the Struct I exam and I received mine early last week if my memory serves me correctly.

Got mine 3 weeks ago but they made a mistake on my name and they will send out a new one. I should be receiving it in a few days.
The most interesting man in the world does not receive certificates he distributes them. Instead of mailing the certificates he folds them into intricate origami birds and lets the winds carry them to their destination. ;)

The most interesting man in the world does not receive certificates he distributes them. Instead of mailing the certificates he folds them into intricate origami birds and lets the winds carry them to their destination. ;)
Here's hoping I end up downwind soon. =)

I received the wall certificate and wallet card 2 weeks ago!

:party-smiley-048:

Back