First state to send out results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cheatone

Reaction score
Anyone know what the state(s) are that usually send out results first? I'm in PA so I guess I'm here for the long haul.

Anyone know what the state(s) are that usually send out results first? I'm in PA so I guess I'm here for the long haul.

Probably not yours!

Yeah, we need to get comfortable and prepare for our Christmas Eve to be ruined. :facepalm:

Just kidding, I hope not for anyone, but still, what timing. I'm surprised to see Maryland tied with PA for the last to send out based on that map.

When I took the FE in October 2008, my results arrived via snail mail earlier than what that map would imply, although maybe the FE results don't take as long to dish out as the PE does.

They are done in numerical order based on the birth date of the board chair's pet. :waiting:

:wv:

They are done in numerical order based on the birth date of the board chair's pet. :waiting:

: :wv: :

Actually, I heard a rumor that results are going to being released via e-mail on the same day, 11/19/13, for all states.

Latest posts

Back