First one to 10K wins...

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's 32 out. Perfect for hanging the Christmas lights.

My daughter wants that elf on a shelf thing.

When is the pe going to be given on a computer?

Wife said she just saw a drone flying around our neighborhood which now supports my neighbors claim. Time for the foil hats. Govt is coming...

When is the pe going to be given on a computer?

My inside sources state that because of the recent leaks the NCEES decided to go to a type writer based exam. All exam answers will be essay-style. Only NCEES approved type-writers will be allowed into the exam room.

Christmas post 1: "Before crawling up on the roof to string the Christmas lights, you need to know that every year, hospital emergency rooms treat about 12,500 people for injuries, such as falls, cuts and shocks, related to holiday lights, decorations and Christmas trees, according to the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC)."

Christmas post 2: "Christmas trees are involved in about 300 fires annually, resulting in 10 deaths, 30 injuries and an average of more than $10 million in property loss and damage."

Ok Matt, like you said, perfect weather for this stuff. You'll be so numb you won't even feel it when you fall off the roof.

39980-It-Is-Santa-You-Killed-Him.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back