First one to 10K wins...

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn, Bly. Hopefully nothing gets damaged.

Neighbors roof membrane peeled off. Few houses down the road lost their roofs. Most damage I had was this tree and the empty gas cans getting scattered around the yard.

After 3 days of high winds, it's calmer this morning. Thought I was in Wyoming for a while there.

Tnx. Me too. Got the pictured tree on the ground and about to drop the other tree in a few minutes. Have already warned the neighbors that I'm blocking the road until the tree is down.

Not only does it have a new crack in the trunk, the soil around the roots have started to crack. Another few good gusts and it woulda likely headed for the house.

Time to warm up the saw again...

Last edited by a moderator:
Other tree dropped almost exactly where I wanted it. Blocking the neighbors driveway.

Took my time cleaning it up. Eventually used the plow to push all the branches out of the road.

Got home tonight, warmed up the leftovers, went to change out of work clothes...bathroom's flooded. Hot water pipe is busted. At least it's clean water this time.

Last edited by a moderator:
that suck!!!

Hopefully there isn't too much water damage.

Hope its limited to the bathroom and not in the wall. Leaks like that just suck.

I think thats one reason the previous owner of the house I'm in now used pex for almost everything.

It was. Luckily, we're in the middle of remodeling that bath and all of the tile is pulled up in there, creating a nice pond-like recess that protected the hardwoods in the bedroom. :)

Good to hear. Nothing worse than water everywhere.

^ unless you're Kevin Costner....

screenshot-640-01.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back