Feel good about how you did on the exam?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My exam also says result pending. 

Log into My NCEES account and under the "general" category, select "submit a support request." I submitted one on 10/27/17 right after the exam and received a response back on 10/30/17. 

I also thought I did pretty well my first go around but failed pretty bad obviously. Although, if that other grade score of 61 with raw 41 questions right is correct, I wasn't too far off from passing. 

So where can we send comments about the exam questions? I thought there were a couple of questions which either needed more information or just didn't look like solvable. Any email address or just the NCEES helpline email id?

So where can we send comments about the exam questions? I thought there were a couple of questions which either needed more information or just didn't look like solvable. Any email address or just the NCEES helpline email id?
Log into My NCEES account and under the "general" category, select "submit a support request." I submitted one on 10/27/17 right after the exam and received a response back on 10/30/17. 

Hi Guys...When you think the results will be available for October 2017; I did my exam last Friday in Texas?

October 2016 test was posted on December 8 (41 days)

April 2017 test was posted on May 25 (34 days)

Guess: October 2017 - December 7th (41 days)

Guess: October 2017 - December 7th (41 days)
It's going to be much later this cycle due to the processing errors that NCEES has been indicating. One particular examination site is having issues with the completed examination booklets which might add another 2-4 weeks on to the results being released. Hopefully they'll be out by New Years. :dunno:

It's going to be much later this cycle due to the processing errors that NCEES has been indicating. One particular examination site is having issues with the completed examination booklets which might add another 2-4 weeks on to the results being released. Hopefully they'll be out by New Years. :dunno:
Where did you hear about the processing errors?

Where did you hear about the processing errors?
They're effing with us. It's terribly cruel, but also, a rite of passage. And if I pass this time around I will probably eff with the next group. Or be passed out in a corner somewhere after celebrating too much.

Don't forget the delays caused by the pencil color scheme being leaked.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Wasn't there a repeat of the graphite content problem that happened a couple years ago?  

Back