FE Results Utah?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

rlclev

Reaction score
Has anyone heard anything on results for Utah? Last year they arrived Dec 23 (so I'm told). April resluts came back a bit earlier... I think they should be in this week... the wait is killing me!

Apparently, as of yesterday, utah results had not been mailed. The woman I spoke to informed me that they hoped to have all the letters mailed this week. My stomach is in knots!

Utah Results were mailed from ELSES yesterday (Wed, Dec 19).

PE board man, not FE.
That is not correct. This is a Board for engineers, no matter if they are EITs or PEs. Remember: first we become engineers, then EITs and at the end PEs.

Do not take it bad Danm9. It is just a clarification.

That is not correct. This is a Board for engineers, no matter if they are EITs or PEs. Remember: first we become engineers, then EITs and at the end PEs.
Do not take it bad Danm9. It is just a clarification.

perhaps the title "anything about PE exam" needs to be rethought. maybe "anything about PE/FE exam"? there's not a lot of FE talk on here so maybe they are scared off.

Last edited:
perhaps the title "anything about PE exam" needs to be rethought. maybe "anything about PE/FE exam"? there's not a lot of FE talk on here so maybe they are scared off.
You are right. Historically we have had people here waiting for the EIT results too. We just don't make the distinction. EIT(or FE) or PE results waiting is equally stressing.

I had my doubts that this board was for FE... but the FE and PE results come at the same time... so it doesn't really matter. Besides, there is no other place that FE info is posting. Thanks for the clarification- and yes, it would help if the title were changed.

I think historically that this board (and other 'un-named' boards) focused on results from the P.E. exam because of all of the broad availability of products for various P.E. examinations. Reaching from a page in history, the F.E. exam was typically the same for EVERYONE - and you only had the F.E. supplied reference manual to find your information.

Funny thing, now that I look back on it. When I took my F.E. exam (last semester for B.S. degree), I didn't suffer from The Wait. That was mainly because I was so focused on finishing school, the F.E. was almost an after thought. Certainly back then I didn't receive the results in FL until mid-January (1996), so things have gotten better.

Like BIO said, feel free to ask about F.E. results - the forum title says P.E. but really refers to ANY of the exams adminstered by NCEES.

Good luck!

JR

I was wondering where all the FE examinees were at. If I remember correctly, around this time during the April results time frame, there were FE's already on the banner.

I was wondering where all the FE examinees were at. If I remember correctly, around this time during the April results time frame, there were FE's already on the banner.

Well, I am an FE examinee... and it looks like I will be one again in April (results came today). In regards to the banner, I don't think many FE examinees have 25 posts...

Hi rlclev, i feel for you. i too failed my FE the first try. i also failed my PE twice. i eventually passed both. several of the members here are also repeat takers who also passed. there is hope. there are a few posts under the EIT/FE forum that might be able provide some guidance for you. or you can set up a new topic for whatever you might need from any of us. keep at it. NEVER give up. NEVER give up.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi rlclev, i feel for you. i too failed my FE the first try. i also failed my PE twice. i eventually passed both. several of the members here are also repeat takers who also passed. there is hope. there are a few posts under the EIT/FE forum that might be able provide some guidance for you. or you can set up a new topic for whatever you might need from any of us. keep at it. NEVER give up. NEVER give up.

Thanks. I won't be quitting. Unfortunately for me, I graduated from a university that requires a passing score for a degree... so here I go again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back