FE rescore or review?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chaocl

Johnnie Walker lover
Reaction score
I failed my first FE exam and recived my percentages for every topics in July. After I calculate my score based on the percentage in each topics that I find out my score are 65*1=65 (Morning) and 23*2=46 (Afternoon) total of 111 point. According to the Lindeburg FE review book that passing score should be 110+ or -. Another website mention that the passing score should be 120. Anyway I will retake the FE exam again later and study even more harder than before. However, I just want to know if it is you what will you do? Retake or rescore & review it.

PS. rescore and review it will cost a lot of money and you are not able to take the next test if after the rescore and review that you still failed.

Last edited by a moderator:
I failed my first FE exam and recived my percentages for every topics in July. After I calculate my score based on the percentage in each topics that I find out my score are 65*1=65 (Morning) and 23*2=46 (Afternoon) total of 111 point. According to the Lindeburg FE review book that passing score should be 110+ or -. Another website mention that the passing score should be 120. Anyway I will retake the FE exam again later and study even more harder than before. However, I just want to know if it is you what will you do? Retake or rescore & review it.PS. rescore and review it will cost a lot of money and you are not able to take the next test if after the rescore and review that you still failed.
Forget the rescore and take the test. I've never heard of a successful rescore.

Yeah, sounds like you really need to 'up' your pm score - 23/60 (46/120) = 38%, pretty marginal. 65 on the am gets you about 54%. Get that pm section up to 30+/60, you should get thru it then.

Thank you all. I will never mention about the rescore again and keep forward but not backward. I will imporove my afternoon test score 30+ and keep my morning test 70+. :p10940623:

Thank you all. I will never mention about the rescore again and keep forward but not backward. I will imporove my afternoon test score 30+ and keep my morning test 70+. :p10940623:

Can you post your diagnostics score from NCEES? lots of people here can also give you some analysis and tips too.

Back