Fantasy Football anyone?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like this is going to be a pretty competitive season, nice Week 1 guys😁

🤞 for the Raiders passing attack lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like I dominated @chart94 this week.

But in my other league all my good players busted. Hopkins and Kamara gave me a whopping 13 points combined.

Wtf.
i thought this team would be my stronger one, but my other two leagues look way better. both are about to be 2-0.. this league 0-2. Just nature of it i guess. Didnt help brees got hurt..

i thought this team would be my stronger one, but my other two leagues look way better. both are about to be 2-0.. this league 0-2. Just nature of it i guess. Didnt help brees got hurt..
There's so much luck involved lol. I'm currently at 50 points in my other league with OBJ and Bell to go😲

I had Rothlesberger as my backup, and the Steelers tight end as my starter.  Here's to hoping for a shitload of short passes to the TE from the backup, LOL.

I had Rothlesberger as my backup, and the Steelers tight end as my starter.  Here's to hoping for a shitload of short passes to the TE from the backup, LOL.
You've at least got some hope with that lol. I had Cam and Big Ben in my other league😭 Killing it with Lamar Jackson in this one tho😎

I have Antonio Brown, too.  He did well this past week, but that's prior to his probable suspension and/or being cut again, lol.

I have Antonio Brown, too.  He did well this past week, but that's prior to his probable suspension and/or being cut again, lol.
I actually think he won't get suspended or cut for this rape allegation because (1) there are no criminal charges only a civil lawsuit, and (2) I'm normally one to always give the victim the benefit of the doubt, but elements of the story sound questionable. I'm not saying that it didn't happen because I have no idea. But I think that will give pause to the NFL and they will take a wait and see approach.

Edit: Scratch all of that. Now there's a second accuser. AB is done.

Last edited by a moderator:
My matchup in Week 2 was much closer than I expected😁

Thinking of dropping Big Ben(obviously lol) and Cam in my other league for Stafford and Garappolo. Thoughts?🤔

Carolina has a good RB and QB who's been washed up for three years.  Drop him.

Latest posts

Back