Famous movie lines

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Batman... Batman... Can somebody tell me what kind of a world we live in, where a man dressed up as a *bat* gets all of my press?

If he doesn't want to be famous, I'll make him infamous!

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

What are you waiting for? You're faster than this. Don't think you are, know you are. Come on. Stop trying to hit me and hit me.

A 211 in progress, 2144 Kramer Street, the Cyberdyne building. Suspect one is white female, identified as last name Connor, first name Sarah. Escaped last night from Pescadero state hospital.

Johnny...

Four weeks, twenty papers, that's two dollars. Plus tip.

Gee Johnny, I don't have a dime.

Didn't ask for a dime. Two dollars.

Well... it's funny see... my mom, had to leave early to take my brother to school and my dad to work cuz...

...two dollars... cash.

See... the problem here is that... my little brother, this morning, got his arm caught in the microwave, and uh... my grandmother dropped acid and she freaked out, and hijacked a school bus full of... penguins, so it's kind of a family crisis... so come back later? Great.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ellen, are you smoking again?
37dfab38-6dd4-4755-90b3-d8b98a039358_screenshot.jpg

Your father was captain of a starship for 12 minutes. He saved 800 lives, including your mother’s, and yours. I dare you to do better.

Luckily, the fact is that just like the rest of us, even a beautiful woman doesn’t know what she wants until she sees it. And that’s where I come in.

My job is to open her eyes. 

Latest posts

Back