Famous movie lines

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Next time someone asks you if you're a god, you say YES!

Little news flash, Pop. Ha. Harold ain't so perfect. Remember that time in Puerto Rico when we picked up those two, uh... well, I guess they were prostitutes, but I don't remember paying.

I came here tonight, I didn't know what to expect. I seen a lot of people hate me and I didn't know what to feel about that so I guess they didn't like much nothin' either. During this fight, I've seen a lot of changing, the way yous feel about me, and in the way I felt about you. In here, there were two guys killing each other, but I guess that's better than 20 million. I guess what I'm trying to say, is that if I can change, and you can change, everybody can change!

And if you screw up just this much, you'll be flying a cargo plane full of rubber dog shit outta Hong Kong!

And that's the hardest part. Today everything is different; there's no action... have to wait around like everyone else. Can't even get decent food - right after I got here, I ordered some spaghetti with marinara sauce, and I got egg noodles and ketchup. I'm an average nobody... get to live the rest of my life like a schnook.

You brought your bitch to the motherfuckin waffle hut.

Just shut the fucking spot down pancake.

[COLOR= rgb(51, 51, 51)]Well let me just quote the late-great Colonel Sanders, who said..."I'm too drunk to taste this chicken.[/COLOR]

We're looking down on Wayne's basement. Only that's not Wayne's basement. Isn't that weird?

Latest posts

Back