Failing Cut Scores based on diagnostics, anybody?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chadesullivan

Reaction score
I know this is probably asking a lot, but is anybody who already failed willing to post or calculate score based on diagnostic. With enough data for a given exam, we might be able to estimate a passing score.

I know this is probably asking a lot, but is anybody who already failed willing to post or calculate score based on diagnostic. With enough data for a given exam, we might be able to estimate a passing score.
Texas is the key state which gives you actual score in % for those who passed. If you can get enough data for texas, you could guestimate passing score.

Best I could figure, I failed the last time with a 66%. The general concensus I get is that a 70% is passing.

Last edited by a moderator:
You will have to wait for those Texas results since WE ARE STILL WAITING FOR THEM!!!!!!

Back