Expected Results Before May 24th

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Alrighty guys, I finally broke down and called the Texas Board.  They said they haven't received the results just yet and typically receive them 6 weeks after the test.  She said to check back next week. :(
This probably still not going to stop me from refreshing every time my CAD program locks up for a few seconds

The original post says Texas board meeting today to discuss results.  I guess they meet to discuss October 2016 test results then.

This probably still not going to stop me from refreshing every time my CAD program locks up for a few seconds
:D  this is exactly what I'm doing. Drawing taking awhile to open? Refresh boards. Saving taking a few seconds? Refresh NCEES.

Well maybe they learned to post results after Memorial Weekend while people are still recovering instead.  Not good news but it could also mean we might get results on Friday instead.

SPC_TLine

I wish I could modify the title. They did not let me modify this title to "Expected Results After May 24th"

Thanks for your suggestion.
Just trying to pull your leg, mate! If anything, this post has definitely kept all of us eagerly waiting for the results entertained, something we would laugh about in retrospect.

Don't worry everyone you should have the results just before the holiday. I believe the 4th of July holiday to be precise.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

images

Haha, this is SO much worse than the "old fashioned way".  Back in 2004 when I took the FE we got the results my mail.  You only had the opportunity to check once per day.  Now I'm pressing F5 575 times per day....
Is this an 8 hour day or 24 hour day?

Lucky you, I'd love to get at least 7 hrs of sleep a night.

p.s. I remember getting my FE results by mail in 2005. It took so long to arrive that I had forgotten that I was waiting on the results.
Currently getting 0 hours of sleep. my baby daughter came down with a fever on Sunday.  I make a point to turn off the data on my phone at "bed time" though.

Currently getting 0 hours of sleep. my baby daughter came down with a fever on Sunday.  I make a point to turn off the data on my phone at "bed time" though.
Yeh that virus is going around. My babies had it last week. Fever for one day, then coughing, then back to normal. Sucks you cant give cough medicine to kids under 4.

Yeh that virus is going around. My babies had it last week. Fever for one day, then coughing, then back to normal. Sucks you cant give cough medicine to kids under 4.
Sounds about right, we're in day #2 of fever though.  It's her first time being sick so maybe taking her a little longer to get through it.  Great thing is now my wife and I are getting it too! Yayyyyy...

Sounds about right, we're in day #2 of fever though.  It's her first time being sick so maybe taking her a little longer to get through it.  Great thing is now my wife and I are getting it too! Yayyyyy...
Yeah my wife got it too.  Keep up the tylenol thats all you can give. I noticed my immune system did much better after I lost health insurance and just rode out my illnesses without medical intervention. Might not be an option the older you get but man its a blessing I didnt get sick but I did take time off work to take care of the crew

Hope everyone feels better soon! In the mean time, there's also a thread devoted to being sick here on EB.com.

Back