Expected Results Before May 24th

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maybe a nice steak or burger with fries for lunch to ease the stress.  I am definitely feeling the stress and agony of waiting for results this week.  
I hear ya. And I woke up today feeling all excited like the results were coming today. Which will make it all the worst when the end of the day comes and there are no results, LOL.

Spamming and posting thoughts on this thread has actually helped my work productivity this week.  I can think clearer.

Spamming and posting thoughts on this thread has actually helped my work productivity this week.  I can think clearer.
Agreed. There's a lot of camaraderie and good advice from the sage PEs.  Even the troll posts are making me laugh now (like the NCEES announcement one yesterday about the office being closed for Memorial Day). 

every buzz on my phone makes me think the results are out. AGH. Focus, Meditate, Focus

every buzz on my phone makes me think the results are out. AGH. Focus, Meditate, Focus
Every time I see an e-mail on my phone my heart rate increases which is just plain silly due to how often I'm refreshing all these pages.

I missed out on the October exam due to studying so much, losing sleep and not paying attention to my expired ID.  I'm glad i didn't have to agonize during the holiday season if I failed last time.  After taking the April exam I don't think I had a prayer of passing last round.

Just curious, can the post name be changed to 'Expected Results after May 24th' since we know 'before' doesn't hold true anymore?

Ugh.  I am losing sleep over this.  Second time taking it but technically this is the fourth opportunity I could have taken it after being approved to sit for the exam.  Due to life events, I didn't sign up to take the October 2015 or April 2016 exams.  I know the old terms stated that even if you didn't sign up for the exam it still counted as one of your four tries.  But I think that has since changed?  But I may be grandfathered into the old rules and have to go through the entire application process again if I don't pass.  I Hope not.

Of course, the easy solution to this is to get that "pass" on the April exam...

Every time I see an e-mail on my phone my heart rate increases which is just plain silly due to how often I'm refreshing all these pages.
Lets all agree the stress in our lives in general has increased with more connectivity. I think it exponentially increased after the invent of emails on phones.

A question: does NCEES has a separate passing score for the AM and PM section? For example, if you answer AM 40 question all right, but answer PM only 20 questions right. Are you going to fail the PE due to bad performance on PM?  

A question: does NCEES has a separate passing score for the AM and PM section? For example, if you answer AM 40 question all right, but answer PM only 20 questions right. Are you going to fail the PE due to bad performance on PM?  
No, it is one grade for all 80 questions.

It's a combined score out of 80 questions.

no

SPC_TLine

I wish I could modify the title. They did not let me modify this title to "Expected Results After May 24th"

Thanks for your suggestion.

Back