Expected Results Before May 24th

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I noticed that to, but in the dashboard the date still says April 21, 2017. I think it has to change on the dashboard for it to be an indicator.

Either way, I think it is safe to say we have a week or less before NCEES gets the results to state boards.
Ah gotchya..  sorry for the false alarm everyone. 

We've been ready since this thread was first start!!!  I know I've had a cold one every night to relieve the nerves.

The newest one was in TX, but i search the next PE number and no results so they only granted one license in TX this week.  Very productive

I wouldn't be mad if I won $5k on lottery tickets.  I could pay some bills and get some new toys.  Too bad I didn't buy any tickets the past few years.

I'll take at 35 mil "low" prize.  Big enough that I don't have to work but small enough that I could remain anonymous.
Lol, yeah I know I sound snobby. I'd be happy to take it too, but I figure the odds of someone winning are actually better when the jackpot is higher, so I'll only play when it reaches $100 mil. 

Scratch offs!! now thats instant gratification.  Time to buy a couple to test out that luck.

Win some scratch off tickets and maybe I can forget about this thread for awhile if I hit the 1 mil ticket.  I'm just not sure if I want to spend $5 on tickets instead of a 6 pack.

We play a lotto pool every so often here at work because $2 a week is worth it to me to know I wouldn't be the only one left in the office to do the work.

Win some scratch off tickets and maybe I can forget about this thread for awhile if I hit the 1 mil ticket.  I'm just not sure if I want to spend $5 on tickets instead of a 6 pack.
Spoil yourself and get both. Just don't do the scratch off until after you finish your 6 pack, then if you lose you won't care.

Maybe a nice steak or burger with fries for lunch to ease the stress.  I am definitely feeling the stress and agony of waiting for results this week.  

We are partying this morning!  Dreaming of winning lotto tickets, passing results in our dreams, dreaming of the good ole' days. 

Back