Expected Results AFTER May 24th

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Under "EXAMS" the exam date shows as "APRIL, 2017".  Did it always show up as that or did it used to have the actual day of the exam, like on the dashboard under the date taken?

Under "EXAMS" the exam date shows as "APRIL, 2017".  Did it always show up as that or did it used to have the actual day of the exam, like on the dashboard under the date taken?
Someone brought this up in the "Before" post. It sounds like it has always said that.

On a side note, I refreshed my NCEES page and switched tabs before it finished and I thought it said April 2017 and let out an audible gasp. Went back and it still said April 21. I think I need to just stop refreshing and wait for the e-mail.

Someone brought this up in the "Before" post. It sounds like it has always said that.

On a side note, I refreshed my NCEES page and switched tabs before it finished and I thought it said April 2017 and let out an audible gasp. Went back and it still said April 21. I think I need to just stop refreshing and wait for the e-mail.
I think I'm going to have to do this, too (stop refreshing and wait for either the email or for this forum to light up with real results).  I'm driving myself insane with repeated disappointing refreshes lol.

Regardless of whether results will be released today or not, I'm betting on 200+ posts on this thread by EOB.

Back