Exam Weekend

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What, you wanted a repeat of National Taco Day??
Joking. During exam day, it's fun to try and figure out what "oh ****" moments some of the examinees are going through. Or even better, have experienced themselves.

Last edited by a moderator:
Joking. During exam day, it's fun to try and figure out what "oh ****" moments some of the examinees are going through. Or even better, have experienced themselves.
Ah, I see. Yep, there are definitely some good stories out there. My best is just the fact that apparently a CrossFit convention was going on directly outside of the exam room. All afternoon, there was random (and yet somewhat regular) indiscernible shouting going on outside.

Ah, I see. Yep, there are definitely some good stories out there. My best is just the fact that apparently a CrossFit convention was going on directly outside of the exam room. All afternoon, there was random (and yet somewhat regular) indiscernible shouting going on outside.
that would have been terrible. one of the test centers I took ARE exams at was next to a fitness center and I'm pretty sure someone just dropped huge weights against the floor/wall over and over again. 

Not the craziest but my exam did get a late start. They delayed it due to an accident causing a huge traffic jam. 75% of us beat the traffic though and just sat there staring at the exam book for an hour in silence. Made for a long day as well. 

So glad I'm done with it.

"What do you mean there's an afternoon session?" 

Back