Exam Weekend

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't forget unit conversions and easy formulas that you forget like area of a circle.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

When stuck, also try thinking like a high schooler. After taking EET simulation exam I was amazed at how many problems I missed that just needed basic geometry to solve for the leg of a triangle or an angle within a triangle as opposed to some complex equation or series of equations to solve for a certain variable. 

For those of you who are relatively new or infrequent posters (less than 50 posts) we (I) will close the board Friday and through the weekend to keep the test administration company from having to nose around too much and be the irritating little shits that they are.. the rest of you don't do anything stupid...

& good luck on your exams!!!!!!!  The correct answers are:

A

B

C

or
D

RG, just please leave EB access for some test takers.  @Hemi79 and I need to know the pencil color ASAP!  I expect the pencil color to be reported within the first 10 minutes of lunch break Eastern time.  :D   Maybe sooner, if someone finishes the AM early.  ;)  

RG, just please leave EB access for some test takers.  @Hemi79 and I need to know the pencil color ASAP!  I expect the pencil color to be reported within the first 10 minutes of lunch break Eastern time.  :D   Maybe sooner, if someone finishes the AM early.  ;)  
LMAO, well i know the rules, thats for sure. I will gladly take in this responsibility.  :D  but your getting ahead of yourself @ptatohed, the color came to me in a dream, i saw the future. Its gonna be black. You might as well run your debit card now......  :)

LMAO, well i know the rules, thats for sure. I will gladly take in this responsibility.  :D  but your getting ahead of yourself @ptatohed, the color came to me in a dream, i saw the future. Its gonna be black. You might as well run your debit card now......  :)
ptatohed's (mostly reliable) Pencil Color Prediction Theory   [SIZE= 36px]>[/SIZE]   Hemi79's Premonition.  :p  

Get a good nights rest. Knock out some easy questions first as a confidence builder.

Good Luck Examinees. Spam ya later!

Having steak tacos and a Blue Moon at the hotel right now. My typical bedtime is around midnight. Gonna be tough to hit the hay early tonight!

took me two times to pass.  going in there the second time you know exactly what to expect and also know what weak points you had for the first go.  assuming you took care of those weaknesses you should kill it this time around.
Thanks! Yes I focused on the topics that I did poorly on in the first round.  I'm always relieved to hear of others who didn't pass on the first try either.

e37e5088c2e1ae6f6bd5320902d026d7.jpg

Back