Exam Results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

m151755

Reaction score
Just like everyone else, I'm hoping this is not the case, but...I am starting to believe that if the results do not come out before 12/22/10, we probably wont get them until after Christmas or even after the New Year due to the fact that all the people (that actually know what the hell they're doing in both NCEES and State Boards) have put in for leave already. Therefore, we're left with all the in-experienced employees and those that were forced to stay in the office which are now sitting on their ass and taking long lunch breaks over the holidays while the supervisors are out. I'm not putting them down for this. It just is what it is.

Again, I'm waiting with hope just like you all and truly wish for our "Pass Results" before Christmas. I still find it hard to believe how grading a scantron would take 8-10 weeks. If some are manually checked for accuracy, let it be those in which the receipients would request manual grading but clearly after the results are out.

Either way, I know what I say or feel is not anything more than being my opinion. I'm just a piss cup around here and there so take what I say home only if you want to.

Thanks all. Best of Luck!

Yes, I've resigned to the fact that we probably won't get results before Christmas. I'm in the process of lowering my expectations.

Been pretty much a calm 50 or so days for me..anxiety is starting to creep though. This is the 8th week....

Even though NCEES screwed the pooch with their "stream lining" process I believe they would want to save face and release results before Christmas. IMHO!

I have a sneaky suspicion that if the KY board does not get the reults in the mail by 12/23, then they will not b mailed until January. There are only 3 working days between the Christmas and New Years. My bet is everyone will need a break from the incessant phone calls and emails from test takers. The entire group will take off, and who could really blame them?

Apparently the Alabama surveyors got their results Saturday, surely we'll have ours this week. My expectations are gone now though.

Hmm, I'm surprised that surveyors got their results over the weekend. I'm hoping we hear this week on PE, I have a feeling if we don't hear by Thursday it may be after the new year.

I got to get away from this site... All this speculation is killing me

My primary concern is that I would like to get as much of a head start on studying for the April exam as possible if I've failed. My secondary concern is hair color and/or mass loss due to the stress of the wait, which admittedly is self-imposed to some degree (given the magnitude of importance of this result I can't be faulted too much =p).

My primary concern is that I would like to get as much of a head start on studying for the April exam as possible if I've failed. My secondary concern is hair color and/or mass loss due to the stress of the wait, which admittedly is self-imposed to some degree (given the magnitude of importance of this result I can't be faulted too much =p).
Hopefully you passed! If you didnt' though, would you really start studying now or wait until after the holidays? I know I won't be cracking that God foresaken Lindberg crap until after the NY if I failed.

Hopefully you passed! If you didnt' though, would you really start studying now or wait until after the holidays? I know I won't be cracking that God foresaken Lindberg crap until after the NY if I failed.
Well, the thing about the holidays are that things are slow once in-between any celebrations. Plus you're likely to have no cash left to go out, so it's actually the best time to crack a book open to study imho =)

It seems to me that if they have released the Surveying results the PE results should not be that far behind. Were the Surveying results given by MY NCEES?

Have results ever been released on Christmas Eve or Christmas? I would think that most people who work M-F schedules are off this Friday since the holiday is Saturday, but now I'm curious about past years. I would almost prefer to wait until next week at this point.

:waitwall:

It seems to me that if they have released the Surveying results the PE results should not be that far behind. Were the Surveying results given by MY NCEES?
No, the only surveying results that I've seen were from the individual boards. I am waiting on the PS exam from Arizona, which uses direct notification through My NCEES.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back