Exam results released past 5/22?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So I take it you're the guy who can't help but yelling out "There's no Santa Claus!" when passing by groups of little children around Christmas?
Banned for failing at quotes!

Wait, wrong thread.

There's no Santa!?!?!?!!!?!??!?!?
What? Looks fine on my phone. I'm using tapatalk.

Thanks to whoever must've fixed it since it looks right on my screen
No idea. The first post is still broken here, but so is mine. Then the last two are fine.

Joke failed...

But there's still the easter bunny, right?

right, because that's me. You got me there because you asked admin if my IP address was the same as baconator's.

anigif_enhanced-buzz-2526-1367860726-12.gif

you guys are aware that CA is going to be super late this time because of the drought, right? gov. brown wants all government facilities to reduced their water consumption by 28% or convert over to recycled water. this includes their cooling towers and server farms (which is affecting their computer systems). computer problems = late test results.

Troll level: MASTER

No way the have already implemented those measures..... CA bureaucracy makes the Feds look quick!

you guys are aware that CA is going to be super late this time because of the drought, right? gov. brown wants all government facilities to reduced their water consumption by 28% or convert over to recycled water. this includes their cooling towers and server farms (which is affecting their computer systems). computer problems = late test results.

Troll level: MASTER

No way the have already implemented those measures..... CA bureaucracy makes the Feds look quick!
you're absolutely right on the CA bureaucracy. the meetings that they have to discuss the topics of future meetings, which in turn will result in action items for the meeting to actually perform the work = delayed results. i mean, think about it, has BPELS even updated their website? nope. computer problems. #fail

Passed -transportation, first attempt. Guys do not forget to donate. I am yet to make my small donation bit it will happen shortly I want to give a special thank you to a couple of guys to be named later.

Latest posts

Back