Exam Preparation

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes, I am in the GA Tech class. I took the NCEES immediately after I finished the Tech material and I got it in the 80's. I've only went once through the Spin-Up and CI exams so far. I'm getting similar scores as you.

I'm taking spin ups and CI.... High 80s low 90s... Feeling alot better than I was about a month ago! I have 3 CI's (one per weekend) to go and hoping for high 90s on those whcih should leave a couple weeks to review everything overall before the test. Any LA people takin it in Baton Rouge?

you guys keep with what your doing...study the GaTech Binder ( it helped me prepare greatly) then use what you learn to do NCEES, SPIN-Up and CI..and you should pass this exam...some are saying the NCEES is a little tougher...the thing is you wont get a 100 when you first take it..but after reviewing it a few times, studying the questions, you should surely get a 100...I had the problems and concetps memorized after reviewing it at least 5 times..gets easier each time...review spinup and CI thorouoghly as well

you guys keep with what your doing...study the GaTech Binder ( it helped me prepare greatly) then use what you learn to do NCEES, SPIN-Up and CI..and you should pass this exam...some are saying the NCEES is a little tougher...the thing is you wont get a 100 when you first take it..but after reviewing it a few times, studying the questions, you should surely get a 100...I had the problems and concetps memorized after reviewing it at least 5 times..gets easier each time...review spinup and CI thorouoghly as well
Thanks Redskinsdb21! I appreciate the advice!

Back