Environmental Consulting Startup in Florida

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rkn4569

Reaction score
Is anyone interested in attempting a startup environmental consulting company in central Florida?

Does anyone have any advice for someone wishing to start a consulting company?

Is there a resource to find retired engineers that may have this type of experience?

Is anyone interested in attempting a startup environmental consulting company in central Florida?
What type of environmental consulting are you looking to do?

Have you looked into the Errors & Omissions insurance? I was going to work independently in Florida as an environmental consultant and it seemed, at least on an individual basis, that I would have to bring in something on the order of $150k in order to have a marginal return.

Have you considered that one of your major payor sources (State/Federal Govt) has dramatically reduced the annual contract budget for many of it's programs?

Is there a resource to find retired engineers that may have this type of experience?
Florida DEP - RETAP

Florida Retired Engineers Professional

JR

Im in. Shoot me an email.

Back