Envelope Discussion

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In regards to what size was the letter...

it was a standard letter size 4" x 9" white envelope with EES return address.

I remember being 'sick' in the stomach reading that...thinking I need to begin re-studying and whatnot.

I think I'm gonna throw up. Particulalry because I am trying to get over a stomach virus that my little baby boy was kind enough to pass on to me somehow. I hope I'm 100% over it before the results come.

I know I read somewhere that if your state sends you the results, then the thick/thin thing means nothing. Some states send you the bill for licensure with the passing letter. But really I have no idea what to look for. :suicide:

I don't know. I've heard so many rumors about so many things.

I'm kinda to the point where I'm beyond caring.

The results will be here in a few days. It will be the size it's gonna be. It will come on the date it's gonna come.

I feel like I have invested so much emotionally into this the past couple weeks that even if I pass I will just be more relieved than excited. :true:

Amen. I just want to find something out so I can quit staring at these web sites hoping to see something new come up.

If I passed I'm gonna jump up and down and scream like a crazy man..... :???:
Fuck yeah.....then I'm gonna get hammered and call in sick the next day :true: :beerchug :lmao:
What if you gte results on Friday or Saturday? :dunno: :beerchug

By the way, I heard on "Paul Harvey" this morning (who, BTW aggravates me most of the time) that if you drink coffee each day, it will ward off scirosis of the liver. THey said the more coffee you drink, the better.

Think there's any truth to that? Or did the coffee mfgs make up that lie? :dunno:

Ed

Last edited:
It seems to me his tone of voice is too contrived- almost like he does it just to get attention or gain a trademark out of it.

Guud Dayy!

Ed

He is so old he has to be retiring soon.

His son is taking over and he talks just like him.

Hope you get your singing telegram soon.

I'm sorry for insulting good ole Paul.

He's probably a good guy!

To tell you the truth, the way I feel right now, I'd take Sven if he had a passing telegram!

Ed

Last edited:
How did you like the emoticon holding his puke back.

I clicked that and didn't know where it would show up.

Back