Engineers in Exile

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SapperPE said:
Update: The stars have aligned, the moon has smiled good fortune, and the gods have blessed the mortal efforts of men.... I'm gonna be home (literally sleeping in my own bed) before Valentines Day!
Awesome Sapper !!!! :bananalama:

:unitedstates:

JR

That's awesome, Sapper!! Thank you for all that you have done! :unitedstates: :bananalama: :multiplespotting:

SapperPE said:
Blacktop - I do, but I don't. I don't know their APO's, so I can't pass that along, also, I wouldn't want to put their info out without talking to them and asking if they wanted me to share it. As I am figuratively walking out the door, I really don't have any time to make contact with those other commanders and get their permission. By the time I'd hear back, I would be in another country.
That's OK, I understand. Glad to hear you are coming back, stay safe.

Guys, I just found this thread and I got goose bumps reading it. My husband has been sitting here next to me as well and we both just want to say thank you. Your support for these guys has made Jeremy feel as if you have thanked him as well. YOU GUYS ROCK!!!!!

I got several friends over there as well! Some that have had to do some things that may not be mentioned here! Medics, gunnery sergents(I think is right for the marines), brother in desert storm, & others that have had to do horrible thiings just to survive! Glad to see we are doing this!

I am proud of EVERY AMERICAN in harms way!

Let me re-start this, since the last post was almost 6 months ago. Sapper, my prayers are with you as you head back over there. Stay safe!

I thank God every day that I have "angels" in uniform watching over me. Thank you. My prayers are with you and your family.

I concur...stay safe and let us know if you need anything. There's enough of us to make sure everything at home is taken care of...you know, if your wife needs some math done :)

Seriously, be safe and we're praying for you.

SapperPE said:
Hello all. As of today, I am officially in a combat theater of operations.... again. Thanks for all of the support and prayers. I'll check in as often as possible.
SapperPE

Engineer-in-exile (again).

Stay safe Sapper. I wish you well and pray for your safety and speedy return.

SapperPE said:
Hello all. As of today, I am officially in a combat theater of operations.... again. Thanks for all of the support and prayers. I'll check in as often as possible.
SapperPE

Engineer-in-exile (again).
Let us know how the quals on your new weapons (a keyboard, mouse, and Powerpoint!) turns out...

Latest posts

Back