engineergurls drunk poll

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What series was JR in?

• Guiding Light

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Charles in Charge

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Chicago

• Dallas

Votes: 12 85.7%
  • The Young and the Restless

• Designing Women

• Total voters
I love how somebody votes in this thing every once in a while and bumps it to the top. She's never going to live this thread down.

^ sorry to hear that. . .

bump

Last edited by a moderator:
Have you read all of the threads? It's really too bad that most probably don't remember the original inspiration for this Drunk Tank Thread.

Does anyone remember?? Mods and admins are not allowed to answer ... yet!

JR

I think my flip flops smell funny
Is that what the kids are calling them these days...

Have you read all of the threads? It's really too bad that most probably don't remember the original inspiration for this Drunk Tank Thread.
Ooh Ooh! I know I know. Pick me, teacher! Pick me!

JR
I have read the threads, love the USS Clinton, but it seems to missing that certain....oh what's the term....je ne se quais.

Perhaps the aircraft taking off should have a payload of cigars on it bound for North Korea.

No takers for how this this thread began??!!!

I guess I will have to pick VTE to tell .....

JR

Oops, I guess the author of that article wouldn't have liked the idea of me walking all over Great Britain in flip flops. My Teva's probably aren't what most people would consider to be the footwear of choice for hiking all over England, but they are comfortable, lightweight (i.e. don't take up much room in the suitcase) and weather resistant (meaning that the notorious british rain showers didn't phase my footwear at all).

IMG_3665.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Oops, I guess the author of that article wouldn't have liked the idea of me walking all over Great Britain in flip flops. My Teva's probably aren't what most people would consider to be the footwear of choice for hiking all over England, but they are comfortable, lightweight (i.e. don't take up much room in the suitcase) and weather resistant (meaning that the notorious british rain showers didn't phase my footwear at all).
Yeah, i couldn't help but think 'why just flip-flops?' Seems any open-toed sandal, birkenstock, etc, would be just as susceptible - I dunno, it certainly doesnt stop me from wearing them all summer long. My teenaged step-daughter wears em all year long, at least when there isn't snow on the ground -

I don't exactly remember. Was it a spoof on YKW's freaky drunk thread?
you know, i thought it just started out of an especially robust 'drunk tank' post :dunno: ?

why is it every time i finally find the time to sign on, this has been bumped to the top again?

It started because I was trying to be funny after many cabs and reading many posts.... i think....

by the way despite the comeback last night, clemson sucks HA HA just kidding, i could care less... but

YOUR MOM!

wait a min, a shrine to sapper, isn't that what my avatar is?

God Bless and Remember today.

Back