engineergurls drunk poll

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What series was JR in?

• Guiding Light

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Charles in Charge

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Chicago

• Dallas

Votes: 12 85.7%
  • The Young and the Restless

• Designing Women

• Total voters
Your mom was a talented lady way ahead of her time.

everybody knows the plane won't fly.

f%&k don McClean

trick question: JR was in all of the above.

quoting Sam Kinison from Back to School "I like the way you think"! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Couldn't you just turn the treadmill around so the plane will decelerate when it lands?

Whoaa,,, with a treadmill on an aircraft carrier, you would no longer need arresting wires OR a catapult. Depending on which way you run the thing, the plane will come to an instant stand-still on landing, or will take off in no space at all.

BRILLIANT!

^^^Be careful what you wish for!
Ok.....reword. I would like to see a little more and in moderation of fudgey. His posts seem to leave you speechless and all at the same time amazed that someone could actually think that up!

trick question: JR was in all of the above.
I am ??!! I didn't realize I had been to so many places ...

Whoaa,,, with a treadmill on an aircraft carrier, you would no longer need arresting wires OR a catapult. Depending on which way you run the thing, the plane will come to an instant stand-still on landing, or will take off in no space at all.
BRILLIANT!
Master Dleg .. you never cease to amaze and delight with your wicked mad skillz !! :plusone:

He's fallen off the face of the board.
I heard he took a job with that girl he was dating.
I would like to hear how fudgey has been doing as well! I mean, afterall, as a fellow engineer wandering out into the cruel world of dating, I want to hear more stories!! :)

JR

Back