Engineer Boards First Ever Convention 2013

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Interested in serving on the Party Planning Committee?

• Yes

Votes: 14 66.7%
  • No

Votes: 12 57.1%

• Total voters
I will totally be on very good behavoir if it the only way I can assure DK can bring his wife without fear of harm/injury. :)

There's no way I could make it in January because I'm going to be traveling out of the country for a couple of weeks. October would be the best for me because I'll be using most of my vacation time for said trip in January/February. It could be a birthday trip.

Oh, and DK my misses would definitely be making the trip because she would react the same way you said yours would if you said you were going alone.

Last edited by a moderator:
Vegas baby! that would be killer. ive had some excellent times out there, and yes its stupid cheap to get out there now. I have to go all the way from NY and usually can find free rooms and airfare is relatively cheap. find the deals they are out there. problem is staying away from the poker table.... had a few good runs and some real doozies.

If dates worked out I would definitly go aint nothin for me to up and hop a flight. wintertime is good for me. nice sunny break from shoveling 12' of snow off my roof.

^ I will be as well, if she's not deep in school work during this time.

An inflatable stag? Oooooh, hey why not?

W5872.png

I will totally be on very good behavoir if it the only way I can assure DK can bring his wife without fear of harm/injury. :)
Bring any eligle bachelors you know also.
There's no way I could make it in January because I'm going to be traveling out of the country for a couple of weeks. October would be the best for me because I'll be using most of my vacation time for said trip in January/February. It could be a birthday trip.

Oh, and DK my misses would definitely be making the trip because she would react the same way you said yours would if you said you were going alone.
Classic JR gesture. Thanks old friend.

Krak, There may be eligible bachelors within.

Dex, you have no idea. My wife's can be scary sometimes.

I'm going on vacation in March, later might be better for me too. I'd be flying solo unless I miraculously find a girl that will give me the time of day. More debauchery for me then.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey guys I haven't been around much but this sounds like a great idea!

Can I sign up? What is the plan?

Back