Emanuel goes after Chick-fil-A for boss’ anti-gay views

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^You f@cking take that back! I AM NOT too sensitive, you directionally challenged *******!
Well that's not very nice...

shrek2_donkey.jpg

I'm really just stirring the pot a little. We haven't had a good argument in a while.

But today is my Friday so I don't really care.

^You f@cking take that back! I AM NOT too sensitive, you directionally challenged *******!
I like that this gives me the option to e-mail f at cking.com.

I could go for some chicken nuggets right now. I swear that's all the facebook drama has inspired me to do...eat MORE Chick-Fil-A. It's like a freaking ad campaign. I just keep thinking about it.

there is already a chick fill a in chicago owned by a women...this brewhaha is about a second store to be owned by someone else.

I could go for some chicken nuggets right now. I swear that's all the facebook drama has inspired me to do...eat MORE Chick-Fil-A. It's like a freaking ad campaign. I just keep thinking about it.
That's how I felt after reading Fast Food Nation. I was really craving McDonald's for weeks afterwards, and I almost never eat fast food.

That's how I felt after reading Fast Food Nation. I was really craving McDonald's for weeks afterwards, and I almost never eat fast food.
I watched the movie as well. I laughed so hard every time that idiot furk threw up that I was hoarse by the end of the film.

I beleive thats in the constitution somewhere (or it used to be ;) )
It still is until they find a way to say that part is so antiquated it should be removed. If the CEO's religious beliefs are the only thing keeping this branch from getting a permit, I hope the CLA sues the crap out of ol' dead fish Emanuel.

I also want a cigarette at the end of any given episode of Mad Men.
Me too, but for different, Jon Hamm-related reasons.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's funny (sad) how hate spead by one side just creates more hate on the other side and who wins in the end? No one.
I wouldn't call the CEO a hater - they just believe what the Bible says is true. That's the misinformation that exists out there - people who have never read the Bible read an article, media articles for yahoo and the like that spin information to grab readers, and then you have people posting about bad information that was never the intent of the spokesperson to begin with.

We live in the information age, but so many people believe they are knowledgable because they read about it online. We are so informed, but lack so much understanding - ridiculous.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's funny (sad) how hate spead by one side just creates more hate on the other side and who wins in the end? No one.
I wouldn't call the CEO a hater - they just believe what the Bible says is true. That's the misinformation that exists out there - people who have never read the Bible read an article, media articles for yahoo and the like that spin information to grab readers, and then you have people posting about bad information that was never the intent of the spokesperson to begin with.

We live in the information age, but so many people believe they are knowledgable because they read about it online. We are so informed, but lack so much understanding - ridiculous.
Absolutely correct.

Absolutely correct.
Concur.

I wonder if they will survive the Chic-fil-a Bowl? Might be going back to the peach bowl..

Im not a religous type, but believe its your right to have an opinion..

Of course the Bible also says that if your brother is married and he dies and you are not married its your duty to marry your brothers wife...

That's pretty much my feeling on lots of matters...this, religion, whatever to each his own...just don't get all up in my face about yours.
Exactly! :thumbs:

I swear that's all the facebook drama has inspired me to do...eat MORE Chick-Fil-A.
No kidding! That's all FB seems to be these days. It has really become exhausting. If it isn't one political thing on there, it's another. Then everyone becomes an expert on the subject because they read some one-sided argument on the interwebz. I'm getting closer and closer to deleting my account.

Back